- You can live in it plus collect rent to help with mortgage, taxes and insurance.
- You set the rules and regulations.
- If you chose to live in the home, you are close to fix any issues.
- You know there is someone close in case of an emergency.
- If you chose to live in the home, you are close to fix any issues. You are easy access at all times of the day and night.
- A tenant is not always a guarantee.
- Unlike if you are a tenant, you are responsible for the maintenance.
- Any and all repairs are your responsibility.
Read the Original Article Here: What Is a Duplex? Potentially, 2 Homes for the Price of 1