There are a great number of real estate agents available to work with, but how do you find the right one? Here are five items to help you in the search for the perfect real estate agent.
- What Do You Want?: Before you can find a real estate agent, you need to know what you want from them. Do you want an agent that prefers texting over calling? Would you like an agent that specializes in a certain price range on houses or someone who has sold all price ranges?
- Hit the Web: The internet has a great source of information to help you with the search. There are many websites that can help you check out reviews for agents within your area. Realtor.com or zillow.com are just a two of many websites to see agent’s reviews. You can also check out the agent’s business Facebook page to see their reviews.
- Ask!: Do you know someone who recently sold/purchased a home? If so, ask them who they used and what they liked about the agent. Social media is another great way to find a good agent. Post that you are looking for recommendations for a real estate agent. Friends and family members are great resources for referrals.
- Open Houses: If you see an open house is happening, stop in. Talk to the agent. Do feel comfortable talking with them? Are they professional? Speaking with them during an open house can give you a feel for that agent.
- Interview: Once you have found three agents that you really like, bring them in for an interview. Get a list of questions ready ahead of the interview. These questions may focus on their marketing strategies, how familiar they are with the area where you want to buy or what are their commission rates.
These are just a few ways you can find that agent that will help you buy or sell a home.
Read the Original Article Here: How to Choose a Real Estate Agent for Selling Your Home: A 10-Step Checklist